Signed in as:
Signed in as:
There are certain circumstances when a Web Property Specialist will agree to access a Third-Party or Non-GriotSites account. Although we do not make it a practice accessing Third-Party accounts, we will use our discretion when accessing such accounts.
In the event that a GriotSites Web Specialist or WIP Specialist has agreed to assist a Client with a non-GriotSites Account, the Client agrees to completing an Authorization Form. Permission has to be given to Griot International, LLC in writing/electronically before a GWS or WIP Specialist can access a Third-Party or Non-GriotSites Account.
If you were provided this webpage by a GWS or WIP specialist, you have requested services that may require us to access your non-GriotSites Account.
DISCLAIMER :Please be advised that we are not responsible to perform any services other than the ones you have purchase or acquired.
You agree to releasing Griot International, LLC, Web Insurance Plans, and GriotSites Web Hosting & Designs from any liabilities regarding your Third-Party Account(s). You are aware that we are not experts when it comes to Third-Party accounts/apps or websites. You agree that any questions regarding your Third-Party activities must be addressed with the owners of the Third-Party website or app.
Once you submit the Authorization Form below, you are granting Web Insurance Plans™ (a division of GriotSites Web Hosting & Designs) permission to access your Third-Party account. You may revoke this access by submitting a ticket to the WIP Forum here.
*PLEASE NOTE THE "PASS CODE" FIELD IS ASKING FOR YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT PASSWORD. CONTACT US IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES WITH THIS FORM AT 623-329 -1911.
1. You fill out the form to provide us authorization and credentials to access your account.
2. We process your form submission and verify if the credentials are correct.
3. After verifying that we can access your account, a notice will be sent to you by a GWS or WIPS to let you know that we've successfully accessed your account.
4. Your WIC Request Ticket is placed in the queue for the next available GWS or WIPS to fulfill the task. A "completion date" will be provided at this time to let you know when we expect to fulfill the task.
5. Once the GWS or WIPS has completed the use of the Third-Party account, a separate notice will be sent to you. In this notification, you will find the date and time the assigned GWS or WIPS entered your Third-Party Account, the services that were provided while in your account, and the date and time the GWS or WIPS exited your account.
6. Once the exit notice is sent to you, we cannot access your account again without starting the Authorization Form process all over again.
When filling out the Authorization Account Access Form, please make sure that you complete all fields with the (*), otherwise we cannot process your form.
Don't forget to enter the Primary Email Address you have on file with us. If you provide an non-registered email address, your form will not be processed.
You agree to grant access to your Third-Party account by supplying your electronic signature and credentials to Griot International, LLC via the Authorization Account Access Form.
Submitting Your Credentials Do not trust us with your personal credentials. As a matter of fact, do not trust ANYBODY with credentials that you use on a permanent basis. Of course, we will not sell or share your information, but we just think it's wise to keep personal credentials personal.
We suggest that you make a temporary password to provide to us for accessing your non-GriotSites account. You can change your password back to the permanent one once a GWS or WIPS has informed you of their exit from your account.
If you must absolutely trust us with your credentials, don't worry, we will not keep them on file.
All GriotSites Departments are required to obtain your permission to access any third-party account. The WPS or WIP Specialist who requested your authorization is from one of these GriotSites departments:
• Custom Web Developers • Web Insurance Plans (WIP) • Social Media Management
Some GriotSites Departments do not utilize the GriotSites Authorization Form because they DO NOT access third-party accounts.
• GriotSites Billing/Freshbooks • Images and Graphics Designers
All designs, content and images are subject to Copyright Laws. All Rights Reserved.
GriotSites™, Griot Publishing House™, Website Rental Services™, Website Security Systems™, and Griot International™ logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Griot International LLC™ in the United States and/or other countries.
GriotSites Web Hosting & Designs
Casa Grande, Arizona 85122, United States
GriotSites Web Hosting & Designs™ Copyright © 2014-22 - Problems with this site? Contact us to report Site issues.
Powered by GriotSites.com
Ready to get online? Our website tools can help you create the perfect online presence for your business. With customizable store solutions and the ability to use your own custom domain, you'll be able to showcase your products and services to the world in no time. Don't let the online world pass you by - get started today with our website tools!