GROW WITH US! Every time We get paid, YOU GET PAID! What is a Sub Associate? Okay. Here we go. An Affiliate Associate Partner (AAP) is the one who signs up for our Mailbox Money Program. This program is designed to give the AAP the opportunity to receive a residual on a monthly basis.
AAP's must sign up new Clients via their Web Property, social media or our Affiliate Sites in order to qualify for a Mailbox Money residual account. The Clients that the AAP's signup for Griotsites are known by us as Sub-Associates. As long as a Sub-Associate keeps his/her account in good standing (meaning their account balance is current), the AAP receives a residual payment deposited directly into their Paypal account each payment cycle. If a Sub-Associate has a recurring monthly account, each time the account is paid, the AAP will receive 25% of that payment. In otherwords, When we get paid, The Affiliate Associate Partner gets paid! Frequently Asked Questions About Sub-Associates
2. Which methods must the Sub-Associate use to signup for GriotSites.com's services in order for the AAP to receive credit ? AAP's must sign up new Clients via their website, social media or our Affiliate Sites
3. What should I look for in an affiliate program?Menu The best affiliate programs center on products that are in high demand like domains, hosting, and related products and services. Look for a program that pays out well and that offers 7/365 support in case you have questions. Also, we provide kool banners that are easy to install and come in a range of colors to match your Web Property.
4. When and how often will I be paid? Menu Commission payouts to AAP's are different from Commission payouts for our Affiliate Banner Program. Commissions are verified at the end of each month, between 30 to 60 days after the Sub-Associate signs up and pays for services. This time frame varies because some new signups may use a trial coupon in which no payment is made until after the trial period. The registered Sub-Associate account must also meet our requirements per our TOS and be currently active and paid up to date at the time of payout, and unlike the Affiliate Banner Program, there is no minimum balance to reach before you are paid.
if you signed up twenty Sub-Associates in January and they use the 15-day free trial offer during signup, the sales will be verified at the end of February and you will receive your commission 7 to 10 business days AFTER the 1st of February. You, the AAP will then receive subsequential payments each month 7-10 business days after the initial due date. As long as the Sub-Associate makes their payments, the AAP will collect 25% of that payment.
Please email email@example.com for affiliate program questions and support. 5. How Much Can I Earn?Menu How much would you like to earn? You can either be a casual affiliate and let your links and banner ads naturally draw in business, or you can actively pursue sales and commission targets and rake in your earnings.
Earn anywhere from $.99 to $3.25 for each Sub Associate that signs up and pays their account each month. It all depends on which hosting plan is chosen. It's really all up to you! GriotSites does not cap our Affiliates earning potential. You may make as much money as you can legitimately earn. If you get rich, we won't be mad OF COURSE!. 6. Am I required to have a hosting account with GriotSites in order to become an affiliate?Menu You do NOT need to be a GriotSites.com hosting customer to be an affiliate. There is no extra incentive in being a GriotSites.com customer and affiliate, so everyone is paid the same commission rates for the same amount of sales. You must however register for our Mailbox Money Program and agree to our TOS. After that, you are on your way 7. Can I Participate in the Affiliate Program if I Live Outside of the United States?Menu Yes, of course! If you are able to access the internet and you have a PayPal account , you are eligible to participate in the GriotSites Affiliate Program. You are still responsible to follow whatever law governed in your country pertaining to collecting money.
We have affiliates from all around the globe selling our products, and no other obligations or fees are required from us to do so. 8. Do I Have to Record My Commissions with the IRS?Menu GriotSites will pay you as an independent contractor, and commissions will need to be filed with the IRS according to your local and federal governing laws.
For more information on how to file independent contractor earnings, please contact your local government agency.
9. How Do I Track My Sales Activity and Commissions?Menu Track all of your transactions through our billing system.
10. How do I sign up to be a Griotsites Affiliate? In the Mailbox Money Program?Menu You can register by visiting our affiliate sign up page. There is nothing to purchase and you will not be required to abide by sales quotas or rituals. You can make as much money as you would like, whenever you like. 11. Where can I read your Affiliate Program Terms of Service and Agreement?Menu You may visit the following links to view our Affiliate Terms of Service and Affiliate Program Agreement: