1. How do I log into my Go Green Client AreaMenu When you originally signed up for your account, we sent you a welcome email containing your billing area login information. For security reasons, the login information for the billing area is different than your login for your hosting control panel.
2. How Do I Cancel My Account?Menu We hate to see you go, but if you must cancel our services, please fill out a cancellation form. (Note: Canceling web hosting does not automatically cancel your domain name.)
3. How Do I Make a Payment?Menu It's simple. Just log into your Go Green Client Area, sign in and make your payment...Voilà...
4. I Lost or Forgot My Login Password to Go Green Client Billing Area. How Do I Get it?Menu When you originally signed up for your account, we sent you an email containing your billing area login information. If you still have this email and have not changed the password since it was sent, it should contain your login credentials. Learn how to retrieve a lost or forgotten password.
5. How do I know all my hosting bills are paid? Menu To see your financial status with GriotSites, simply login to our Go Green Client Area and sign in with your personal email address (provided during sign-up) and account password (chosen during sign-up).
6. I didn't get my welcome email or have since lost it. How can I have it resent? Menu The welcome email contains your site's IP address, name servers, control panel login, and getting started information and will be from sales@GriotSites.com. If you never received your welcome email, please check your spam and junk folders. If it is not there, make sure to whitelist sales@GriotSites.com before requesting it again. If you have lost your welcome email, you can have it re-sent by contacting us via phone or live chat; or you can submit a ticket to our Billing department with your request. Setup Time on New Packages
Remember, you will not get the welcome email until after you pay for your new hosting; then it takes up to 1 hour.
7.How Do I Get the 30-day Money Back Refund? Menu We're sorry to see you go. If we can do anything to make it better, please let us know. To get the 30-day money-back guarantee for your shared hosting, please cancel your account within the first 30 days of purchase. We cannot refund you until the cancellation request is complete.
Please note that our 30 day money back guarantee does not cover refunds on administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us. Read more details refund our refund policy.
8. How to Change Billing Cycles; I Want to Pay in Advance. Menu To change the frequency of payments for your account or to pay in advance, please create a ticket to our Billing department and tell us how often you want to pay or how much you want to pay in advance. We are glad to bill any number of months ahead of time.
For the protection of your account, please include the last 4 digits of the credit card you pay with and your Griot (GS) Code. Please note that Shared plans can be billed up to 3 years.
9. How Can I Update My Billing Info? Menu You can update your contact information, including your primary email address, by logging into your Client Area at billing.griotsites.com.
10. How to Change Payment Methods, Stop Charging Me via Credit Card: Menu To remove a card and/or place a new card on file, please log into your GriotSites Client area. You can use the forgot password option if you do not remember your billing password. At this time we only accept credit/debit card payments. Contact Billing Support for more information.
11. Do you offer other payment methods besides Credit Cards?Menu At this time, we only accept credit/debit card payments. The only other alternative is to use your PayPal account to pay your hosting bill. Contact Billing Support for more information. 12. What happens after I submit the cancellation request?Menu You will receive an email immediately confirming we have your request. If you do not get this email back within 1 hour, we did not receive your cancellation request and you will be held responsible for any charges as a result. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you do not receive this email. Read here for more details on our refund policy.
13. How can I get a refund for unused services?Menu We do not offer refunds (pro-rated or otherwise) unless you submit a cancellation request the day your account is set to renew and it gets charged anyway. There are some exceptions, but for the most part, there are no refunds. View more details.
14.Why Do I Have to Cancel? Why Am I Still Being Invoiced?Menu If you are still receiving invoices from us for a service you thought was canceled, then for some reason we have not received your cancellation request; or if we did receive your cancellation request, you did not complete the verification process. Contact our Billing Support for further assistance.
15. I wrote my e-mail wrong. Now what? Menu You must contact GriotSites Support via email, phone or live chat explaining the situation. We will reply telling you how to prove you are the account owner.
16. Changing Your Primary Email Address.Menu The primary email address on the account should be kept up to date since this is where we will send important information about your account.
For your safety, the primary email address is required to belong to the owner of the hosting account. The person answering at the primary email address will be assumed to be the owner or someone authorized to act on behalf of the account owner.
17. I Cannot Signup Online, or I Cannot Create a New Account.Menu Please contact our Billing department via phone or live chat or submit a ticket so we can assist you in signing up online. We can usually get you past any difficulties you may be having.
18. How to Create a Support Ticket.Menu GriotSites offers several ways to receive support, including over the phone, live chat and support tickets (email). While many common issues can be handled through live chat or over the phone, some issues are more appropriately handled by creating a support ticket.
19. How do I use Paypal to pay for my account? Menu With PayPal subscriptions, you can tell PayPal to make your payments automatically. Please understand that GriotSites has no control over the amount of money you send or when PayPal sends it. If you want the automatic payments to stop, you must cancel the Paypal Subscription via PayPal's Web Property. Visit our page here for more details on how to use PayPal for our services.
Please do not subscribe in a way which makes your payments late. Doing so could cause late fees or service interruption.
20. How Can I See My Billing Credits or view All Past Tickets?Menu By logging into your Go Green Client Area, you can see all of your billing information, payment history, submitted tickets as well as make payments and order new products.
21. Terms, Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy - Click Here. Menu