1. What can GriotSites's affiliate program do for me? Menu Our Internet affiliate program can make you money. Just put a GriotSites™ ad or link on your website, blog or newsletter and you pocket up to 20% of the qualified purchases your visitors make on GriotSites™.
2. What is an affiliate program? Menu Our affiliate program pays you for sending your customers to our website. Affiliate marketing programs like ours don't require any fees and are easy to set up, so there's no risk to you.
3. What should I look for in an affiliate program? Menu The best affiliate programs center on products that are in high demand like domains, hosting, and related products and services. Look for a program that pays out well and that offers 7/365 support in case you have questions. Also, we provide cool banners that are easy to install and come in a range of colors to match your website.
Choose from 2 affiliate services. Both are free to join : Our Web hosting Service or our Web Building Services.
4. When and how often will I be paid? Menu Commissions are verified at the end of each month, 2 months after the sale was sent. Payments are then sent within the first week of the next month. The registered account must also meet our requirements per our TOS and be currently active and paid up to date at the time of payout, and there is a $100 minimum balance to reach before you are paid. If you have not accumulated $50 in commissions, any unpaid commissions would be held until you accumulated $50, at which time it will be paid out. Read our Affiliate TOS to view other terms that affect your payout.
For example, if you made two sales in January, the sales will be verified at the end of March and you will be paid your minimum $50 commission the first week of April. If you continue to make regular sales each month afterward, then expect to be paid on the first week of every month (after your first commission payment).
if you only received one (1) sale in December, that sale would be verified at the end of February. If the commission is less than $50 and no previous commission is due to you, then that commission would be held until you made another sale which would bring your commission balance up to $50. If in January, you made another verified sale, that sales would be verified in March. At this time, you would have qualified for a payout for both sales, which would be paid the first week of April.
5. Affiliate Coupon CodesMenu Coupon pincodes are useful for potential signups via the telephone or mouth to mouth. The GS Pincode will be sent to you upon request. Simply feel out the request form and a unique pincode will be issued to you via the primary email that we have on file. You may chose your own pincode on the request form but please note that you are only allowed to choose the last 4 digests at the end. The pincode assures that your account will receive credit for the sale. If the buyer forgets to include the code during purchase, you will NOT receive credit or payment for that sale so please make sure to include the FULL code. See sample;
Code: gs12348234 (numbers in red indicates the pin you chose during signup)
We suggest that the discounts offered should be 25% off any of our services, however; If you offer a different amount, the pincode that is being submitted must be registered in our system under that (new) percentage in order for you to receive the credit. Read more about GS Pincodes.
GriotSites.com's public coupon codes are not linked to any affiliate account and can be used without forfeiting a commission.
6. How can I automatically use a coupon with my affiliate link? Menu You cannot make your affiliate link automatically apply a coupon code. The referred visitor must enter the coupon code while signing up.
You can create your own custom coupon code, but make sure that your code must contain 8 characters, first 4 characters for your code and last 4 characters for your gs pin code.
7. Am I allowed to offer rebates? Menu No, you may not offer any rebates to your referrals.
8. How Much Can I Earn? Menu How much would you like to earn? You can either be a casual affiliate and let your links and banner ads naturally draw in business, or you can actively pursue sales and commission targets and rake in your earnings.
Earn anywhere from $10 to $125 for each customer that signs up each month. It all depends on the services that you sale. It's really all up to you! GriotSites.com does not cap our affiliates' earning potential. You may make as much money as you can legitimately earn. If you get rich, we won't be mad OF COURSE!.
9. Am I required to have a hosting account with GriotSites.com in order to become an affiliate? Menu You do NOT need to be a GriotSites.com hosting customer to be an affiliate. There is no extra incentive in being a GriotSites.com customer and affiliate, so everyone is paid the same commission rates for the same amount of sales.
10. Can I Participate in the Affiliate Program if I Live Outside of the United States? Menu Yes, of course! If you are able to access the internet and you have a PayPal account, you are eligible to participate in the GriotSites Affiliate Program.
We have affiliates from all around the globe selling our products, and no other obligations or fees are required from us to do so. 11. Do I Have to Record My Commissions with the IRS? Menu GriotSites.com will pay you as an independent contractor, and commissions will need to be filed with the IRS according to your local and federal governing laws.
For more information on how to file independent contractor earnings, please contact your local government agency.
12. How Do I Track My Sales Activity and Commissions? Menu Track all of your transactions through our billing system.
13. Where do I get the required links and banners to be an affiliate? Menu You can use ours or make your own banners if you would rather not use ours, as long as the image is using your affiliate code it will work just fine.
14. How long do I have to wait to start as a GriotSites.com Affiliate? Menu The process usually takes up to 24 hours for us to process your application. This will give us time to create your personal codes. If you wish to use your own codes, you can start earning commission immediately after registering for your affiliate account. There is no screening process and no waiting for your account to be activated. Sign up for an account using our billing system.
15. How do I sign up to be a Griotsites.com Affiliate? Menu You can register by visiting our affiliate sign up page. There is nothing to purchase and you will not be required to abide by sales quotas or rituals. You can make as much money as you would like, whenever you like.
16. What technical skills do GriotSites.com Affiliates need to have? Menu GriotSites.com provides HTML codes which can be copied and pasted within your website or email advertisements. If you understand this, then you are well on your way to start to generate sales. You can also download and upload our tags to your website and/or social media site.
17. Where can I read your Affiliate Program Terms of Service and Agreement? Menu
You may visit the following links to view our Affiliate Terms of Service and Affiliate Program Agreement: